domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

I fink u freeky and I like you a lot

Creo que el blog necesita un toque de surrealismo. Así que mejor poner un videoclip que considero una obra maestra de dicho género.


Sexy boys, fancy boys 
Playboys, bad boys 
I fink u freeky and I like you a lot (x4) 
Motherfuckers get buzzed off the spice that I bring 
Guess who's got the party jumpin'? 
Glow in the dark rave, aura pumping 
It's nice and different, yo fuck the the system 
My system pumps off it's fucking face 
Step into my world nou's jy tuis in paradys 
Yo word up to my brother, muis 
Pump up your speakers, God se Jesus. 
Kyk wies rapping, lekker to the drum 
These bad boys like to smack me in the bum 
My crew's blowing up like Chappies bubblegum 
Popping in your face, nyaaaa 
Yo fuck the rat race my style is rap rave 
My crew is kak fresh, so who the fuck cares? 
What you fucking think, I'm the type of chick 
Who rolls with spif giftige misfits 

I fink u freeky and I like you a lot (x8) 

Hold up! Whoa, whoa wait a minute-minute, Jesus Christ 
Yo my man DJ High Tek - Shit, this motherfucking beat is nice 
Back in the day them dwankies didn't want to believe in us 
Little did they know that they was in for a motherfucking big surprise. 
Left home locked in my Zef Zone 
Ready for the test yo? What the fuck, I guess so... 
Hit the overseas, motherfucker's heads get blown. 
Get everything will be free like Dr. Dre Beats headphones 
When I get home I lounge on my Zef throne 
Make my mummy happy cause I get so paid 
Making my money rapping over techno rave 
I can take you 'round the world, let's go babe 
When I step up and do my thing I put you in a trance 
My Zef motherfucking clique got it going on 
Fuck what you think, I do what I want 
I can make a million little motherfuckers jump 

Jump motherfucker, jump motherfucker jump (x4) 

Increase the peace, don't wreck the party 
And fuck da jol up for everybody 
Ek's a laarney, jy's a gam 
Want jy lam innie mang, met jou slang in a man 

I fink u freeky and I like you a lot (x8) 

Now why you loer en kyk gelyk? 
Is ek miskien van goud gemake? 
You want to fight, you come tonight. 
Ek moer jou sleg! So jy hardloop weg. 

God se Jesus, we come to party 
Pump your speakers, yo rock your body 
In god we trust, You can't fuck with us 
We not taking kak, I'd like to say what's up 

To my sexy boys, and my fancy boys, 
And my playboys, and my bad boys, 
And my pretty boys, and my ugly boys, 
And my naughty boys, 
We gonna have a nice time kids 

I fink u freeky and I like you a lot (x8)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin