domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2015

One minute movies

Dentro del surrealismo, siempre me ha gustado este videoclip de cuatro canciones de The Residents. Es parte del Commercial Album, un disco que pretendía captar la esencia del pop en 40 canciones de un minuto cada una. Perfect love y The simple song, las dos últimas, me parecen brillantes.


[Moisture]
Someone saw a strange amount of moisture on her lips
And it was also seen upon her arms and on her hips

No one knows exactly who she was or how she died
But when they opened up her purse, they found a snail inside


[The Act of Being Polite]
I found her crying in the morning sitting in a chair
She was wrapping something up and wrapping it with care
I did not mean to hurt her when I fell asleep last night
I was just exhausted from the act of being polite
Yes, I was just exhausted from the act of being polite

[Perfect Love]
There's something I must tell you, there's something I must say
The only really perfect love is one that gets away

[The Simple Song]
We are simple, you are simple
Life is simple, too
We are simple, you are simple
Life is simple, too


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog Widget by LinkWithin